Looking where to buy sod in Orange County? We supply the healthiest, most beautiful sod available in Southern California. Locally grown for over 40 years, the sod we supply is consistently the freshest. Family owned and operated, we pride ourselves on superior customer service. We deliver fresh cut sod to all Orange County locations and all Southern California. To buy sod in Orange County, call us for a sod quote now!
Why Buy Sod in Orange County from Orange County Sod Farm?
- Higher seed rates and closer plant spacing using our patented seeder result in denser turf.
- The only sod farm with a vacuum refrigeration facility.
- All Marathon Sod is cooled prior to shipment to prevent spoilage and increase pallet life.
- All sod is delivered to the job site within 24 hours of harvest.
- Marathon is dark green naturally. We never use dye to cover weather damage, production shortcuts or genetic flaws.
- All fields are laser leveled to be perfectly flat prior to each planting. As a result, the sod is perfectly uniform in thickness and moisture at harvest.
Marathon Sod Turf Means Reliability!
That’s Why It Is the Most Popular Choice.
Climate in Orange County, California
Orange County, California gets 14 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 39 inches of rain per year.
Orange County averages 0 inches of snow per year. The US average is 26 inches of snow per year.
On average, there are 278 sunny days per year in Orange County. The US average is 205 sunny days.
Summer High: the July high is around 83 degrees
Winter Low: the January low is 46
Orange County Sod Farm is here to answer your sod questions